This is a spicy mayonnaise Japanese miso dipping sauce. It’s highly addictive and tastes amazing on just about any kind of vegetables. Enjoy it as a very tasty afternoon snack.
You might already have your easy and tasty homemade dipping sauce, but why don’t you try something new today like my spicy mayonnaise miso dipping sauce. Which is made with only 4 simple ingredients!
Spicy Mayonnaise Miso Dipping Sauce
- Mixing Bowl (Small)
- 5 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise Check the notes below
- 2 tbsp Miso
- 1/2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tsp Japanese Ichimi Togarashi Peppers If you like spicy add more
- Measure and prepare all ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together until blended in a mixing bowl.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Rate this Recipe
Share your thoughts and rate this recipe. I love feedback!
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Enter your email address to receive my latest recipes, cooking tips, and recommendations.
My Recommended Products Used in this Recipe: