Home / All Posts / My Recipes / Curry Spiced Baked Chicken Recipe – Juicy and Spicy Asian Fusion Dish
Curry Spiced Baked Chicken Recipe – Juicy and Spicy Asian Fusion Dish
Today I’m Introducing this curry-spiced baked chicken recipe, which could be your go-to dish when you want to have something good but want it to be easy to make at the same time. It’s a great dish especially if you like spicy!
I always have cravings for spicy food even when I lose my appetite to eat like when it’s in hot weather. And this is one of my dishes to go when I only have cravings for spicy food like that and also when I feel like to be a bit lazy to make some complicated dishes. 😉
Hope this curry-spiced baked chicken helps some of your nights when you are too tired to make something complicated but still wanting to have something delicious at home. I’m looking forward to hearing your feed back!
If you like to check out other spicy dishes, I recommend you these posts:
- Sundubu Jjigae Recipe – Korean Spicy Soup with Tofu
- Enjoy Raw Vegetables and Their Health Benefits with This Japanese Spicy Miso Dipping Sauce
- Curry Powder is Such a Useful Ingredients – Asian Fusion
- My Love of Spicy Korean Food – Bibimbap: A Healthy Spicy Rice Bowl with Vegetables
- Kimchi & Pork Jjigae Udon Recipe – A Korean Spicy Udon Soup with Pork
Eat well, be happy!
Curry Spiced Baked Chicken
Really easy to make Japanese and Indian fusion cuisine. If you like some juicy and spicy chicken dish, you must try this!
- Mixing Bowl (Medium)
- Kitchen Wrap
- 1.5 pounds Chicken Skin on bone in thigh or drums
- 8 tbsp Japanese Mayonnaise *If you can't get one, see the note below.
- 2 tbsp Curry Powder
- 2 tbsp Chicken Bouillon Paste *Please see my recommended product below.
- Stab the chicken a couple of times with folk so it gets soaked well when marinated.
- Mix all the marinate sauce ingredients well in a bowl.
- Put the chicken in the bowl and mix well with the sauce.
- Seal the bowl with kitchen wrap.
- Put it in a fridge and let it soak in at least for 30 mins.
- Bake the chicken in the heated oven (355-360°F) for about 25-35 mins.
- Itadaki-Masu! (Japanese greeting word to say right before you eat. It means "thank you for the food!")
If you can’t get Japanese mayonnaise, you can easily make it yourself with this recipe: Organic Japanese Mayonnaise Recipe
Did you Like Our Recipe?Mention @eatwithohashi_official or tag #EATwithOHASHI!
Sumiyo’s Recommended Products…
Rate this Recipe
Rate this recipe and share your thoughts. I love feedback!
Rate & Comment...