Mirin Sweet Rice Wine (Organic)
Mirin is Japanese rice wine often used in Japanese cooking for dishes like Nikujaga, Karaage (fried chicken), and various stir fried dishes.
- KEY INGREDIENTS – Organic Sweet Rice, Organic Distilled Rice Wine (water, organic sweet rice, koji seed), Organic Rice Koji (Rice, koji seed), Sea Salt.
- HAND-CRAFTED JUST FOR YOU –Naturally Fermented over 9 months creates a sweet, thick, golden seasoning that enhances the flavors of both sweet and savory sauces, entrees, stir-fries, dips, and desserts.
- TRADITIONAL AND VERSATILE – Blossomed in Japanese Cuisine during the Sengoku period, or ‘Age of Civil War’ (1467–c. 1603). The most common use of mirin in the western world is found in a teriyaki sauce or stir-fries. Its consistency makes it a great glaze, pairing wonderfully with seafood. Mirin can also be used to make homemade tofu, as a wonderful marinade, or as part of a zingy salad dressing.
- PROMOTES EXCELLENT HEALTH- Mirin is said to promote healthy skin, aid recovery from fatigue with its amino acids and vitamin B generated with the enzymes in koji rice malt. In addition, mirin is said to reduce hypertension.
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS (per serving – 1 Tbsp)–0g Fat & Protein; 8g Carbohydrate; 122mg Sodium and 32 Calories
- Non GMO and Gluten Free
- 12.68 oz