Deep Frying Pan (Nonstick with Lid) – Sensarte
SENSARTE frying pan contains nonstick coating, which is imported from Switzerland,100% free of APEO, PFOA, good for safe and healthy cooking.
- Eco-Friendly Non-Stick Coating – SENSARTE frying pan contains nonstick coating, which is imported from Switzerland,100% free of APEO, PFOA, good for safe and healthy cooking.
- Easy to clean – The saute pan designed without rivets, which will not cover up the dirt, and it is very suitable for 360-degree stir-frying. Super non-stick and easy to clean. When you clean the cooking pan, just wipe it with a paper towel or rinse it with water.
- Suitable for All Stove – The egg pan is constructed of a die-cast aluminum alloy body, which is durable, sturdy, and anti-warping.High magnetic conductive stainless steel base, thick and wide bottom, heat up quickly and evenly, suitable for all stove tops, such as induction, electric, gas, ceramic, and halogen stovetops.
- More Practical Use – The scratch resistance skillets with lid suitable for making pancake, omelet, casserole dish, sauce, curry, fajitas, and more. Suitable for fried eggs, steak, vegetables, sausages, fish and seafood, and so on. Less oil could release food better. Home kitchen and restaurant compatible.
- Ergonomic Woodgrain bakelite handle – The handle of the chef’s pan has an ergonomic design, could grip the handle comfortably and easily while stir-frying . The woodgrain bakelite handle is heat resistant, can stays cooling to the touch during cooking. Make cooking enjoyable and easy.
- Soft Bakelite Handle
- For All Stove Tops
- PFOA Free
- Size: 9.5 inch
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Make Shabu Shabu at Home is Actually a Great Idea! – Japanese Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
Do you know how easy it is to enjoy Shabu Shabu at home? All you need is a tabletop stove, which you can easily purchase at a Japanese supermarket or even on Amazon. Like this one: Tabletop Stove These are ... [READ MORE]
Shio Koji Hot Pot Recipe – A Healthy Japanese Dish
This Japanese Shio Koji Hot Pot is a super easy dish to make and very tasty and healthy. The broth is subtle, so it does not distract from the deep taste of the fresh organic vegetables. A perfect dish for ... [READ MORE]
Hot & Spicy Soups / Hot Pots – Too Perfect For Those Cold Days
I love spicy food and I love hot pots! Lately, I have been craving spicy food all the time. Am I pregnant? No, I’m not! But, I have started to regularly make Sundubu-jjigae and Udon-Jjigae for lunch to the point ... [READ MORE]
Kimchi & Pork Jjigae Udon Recipe – A Korean Spicy Udon Soup with Pork
This is one of my favorite dishes! Don’t let the list of ingredients scare you. This is such an easy dish to make and very tasty, especially if you like spicy food. Whenever I am craving a spicy meal, this ... [READ MORE]
Sukiyaki (すき焼き): My Favorite Dish to Eat When I’m Missing Japan
Sukiyaki is another one of my favorite Japanese dishes. My tabletop stove gets a lot of use, as we make Nabe (Japanese hot pot) often in our home. 😉 I can’t decide which hot pot I like the most, but ... [READ MORE]
Shio Koji Hot Pot Could be the Next Big Hit in the US, Move Aside Tonkotsu Ramen!
Japanese hot pot is one of my favorite dishes, especially on a cold day. My husband seems to like pretty much any of my hot pot creations, but Shio Koji hot pot is one of my favorites. Mostly because of ... [READ MORE]
A Hot Summer Day Calls For This Refreshing Chinese Cold Noodle Dish: Hiyashi Chuka
When the weather is becoming like Summer, it makes me think of one of my favorite Chinese-style cold noodle dishes, which is called “Hiyashi-Chuka (冷やし中華)” in Japanese. The word “Hiyashi (冷やし)” means “cold” and the word “Chuka (中華)” means “Chinese” ... [READ MORE]
Fried Chicken with a Japanese Taste
I love making dishes with chicken, there are so many possibilities. And all are tasty! Tonight’s dinner was Japanese fried chicken served with Japanese white rice, miso soup, chopped cabbage and cherry tomatoes. With a side dish of stir fried ... [READ MORE]
When You Catch Halibut, Why Not Make Fish Tacos! – Catch and Cook
Another first attempt. Due to Covid this past year, my husband has been getting into the hobby of surf fishing. He caught a nice California Halibut at Sunset Beach this past summer and we took it home to cook the ... [READ MORE]