Mortar and Pestle Set (Marble)
I recommend this marble mortar and pestle. Perfect for grinding things like sesame seeds, which I use in many of my recipes. I use this regularly in my kitchen.
- Marble Small Bowl Solid Stone Grinder Spice Herb Grinder Pill Crusher Black
- Solid Nature Black Marble Construction: Exquisite marble exterior with interior unpolished for optimal mashing and crushing, excellent in crushing or grinding pills, herbs, spices, peppercorns to fine powder, making pet or baby food, mixing ingredients. NOTE: marble color may be slightly different from the images due to natural factors.
- Small & Handy: mortar measurement 4.64”x2.36”x2.95”, inside diameter 3.46”, inside height of the bowl 1.81″ at deepest part. About the size of the average palm – whereas one could pick it up with one hand and it would be roughly the same circumference as an average hand. Pestle measurement 5”x1.25”, long enough to grip with the hand firmly while grinding and not scrape the hand on the edge of the bowl.
- Easy to Clean: Just rinse the pestle and mortar with sponge thoroughly in warm water, and it doesn’t leave any odor behind. Made from pure natural marble, please wash before the first use to remove the stone dust on the surface.
- Well-packaged: thick EPE foam padding inside the box ensures the pestle and mortar delivered safe and sound. We read lots of buyer comments on similar products, clearly know the frustrating feeling of receiving a broken item. So we decided to make this mortar and pestle set differently in expectation of good shopping experience.
- A Good Gift for a Kitchen Friend: Tera marble mortar bowl and pestle is not only a practical functional grinding tool for small items but also an elegant decoration to your kitchen countertop.
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Goma Dressing Recipe – A Japanese Sesame Dressing used for Salads
This Japanese Goma dressing recipe (ごまドレ) is perfect as a dressing for salads or topping for chicken and vegetable dishes. It’s super easy to make and you can enjoy it as a homemade organic dressing anytime. We call this sauce ... [READ MORE]
Shabu Shabu Can Be Cold and Good! – Pork Shabu Shabu Salad with Sesame Dressing
I’ve been making a lot of Shabu Shabu style dishes recently. Mostly because I went to my local Japanese supermarket and stocked up on a lot of Shabu Shabu meat (as I can’t find butchers or American grocery stores that ... [READ MORE]
The Japanese Magic Word for a Healthy Diet, まごわやさしい (Grandkids are Kind)
Do you have a Mnemonic for your cooking? We do in Japan. It’s まごわやさしい, which is pronounced MAGOWA YASASHII. まご (pronounced mago) means “grandkids” and やさしい (pronounced yasashii) means “kind”, so the Mnemonic means “grandkids are kind”. Isn’t it a ... [READ MORE]