Stainless Steel Measuring Cup – Newness
Stainless Steel Measuring Cup With Spout 500ml.
- [Upgraded with OZ, ML, Cup Measurement Scales] Easy to Use: The measuring scales (lines) on the inside of the cup are easy to read and have units for OZ, ML, and Cup. The ounce measurement starts from 4 oz to 16 oz with a 4 oz step value. The liter measurement starts from 100 ml to 500 ml with a 100 ml step value. The cup measurement starts from 1/4 cup to 2 cups with a 1/4 cup step value.
- Unbreakable: Made of stainless steel, durable, unbreakable, sturdy, and strong. It will last longer than plastic and glass. No need to worry about it breaking by dropping it accidentally. Please do not use the stainless steel measuring cup with acids, salts, and other corrosive chemical liquids.
- Heavy Duty: Lighter than some heavy glass measuring cup with the same capacity. The wide mouth design of the cup makes it so easy to clean and use.
- Solid Grip: Great handle. The handle has a great grip to hold the cup. The angled handle allows you to hold and pour liquid securely, and it is spot welded on. With a closed handle, easy to store, just hang it on the wall of your kitchen.
- Modern Look: The measuring cup has a sleek and smooth appearance and is great to use at home, restaurants, bars, and parties. Whether cooking for your family or entertaining your friends, it is the perfect tool. It’s also an ideal tool for measuring pet food portions (dog, cat, bird, etc.)
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
A must try Takoyaki Recipe if you are a lover of Japanese street food! Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka city. However, due to its popularity amongst the Japanese population, Takoyaki can be found pretty much ... [READ MORE]
Takoyaki (たこ焼き) is one of the dishes, that I can proudly say I’m an expert at cooking! 🙂 What is Takoyaki? Do you know what Takoyaki is? Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka. They are in ... [READ MORE]