Gas Stove with Carrying Case Portable – GasONE
This is a tabletop stove, perfect for Japanese hot pots and nabes for winter. A must have if you want to enjoy Japanese dishes like Shabu Shabu, Sukiyaki, or Nabe.
- Most Powerful Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water Twice as Fast! Compared To Standard Portable Stoves. Dual Flame (Inner & Outer flame) In a Spiral Shape For A Stronger Output; Heat Output: Up To 11,000 BTU/Hr.
- Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc.
- Thermal Plate – GS-3800DF With “Thermal Plate” Prevents Butane Canister From Getting Cold and Freezing. Heat Resistant Knob
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System; No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Shio Koji Hot Pot Recipe – A Healthy Japanese Dish
This Japanese Shio Koji Hot Pot is a super easy dish to make and very tasty and healthy. The broth is subtle, so it does not distract from the deep taste of the fresh organic vegetables. A perfect dish for ... [READ MORE]
Make Shabu Shabu at Home is Actually a Great Idea! – Japanese Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
Do you know how easy it is to enjoy Shabu Shabu at home? All you need is a tabletop stove, which you can easily purchase at a Japanese supermarket or even on Amazon. Like this one: Tabletop Stove These are ... [READ MORE]
Hot & Spicy Soups / Hot Pots – Too Perfect For Those Cold Days
I love spicy food and I love hot pots! Lately, I have been craving spicy food all the time. Am I pregnant? No, I’m not! But, I have started to regularly make Sundubu-jjigae and Udon-Jjigae for lunch to the point ... [READ MORE]
Sukiyaki (すき焼き): My Favorite Dish to Eat When I’m Missing Japan
Sukiyaki is another one of my favorite Japanese dishes. My tabletop stove gets a lot of use, as we make Nabe (Japanese hot pot) often in our home. 😉 I can’t decide which hot pot I like the most, but ... [READ MORE]
Shio Koji Hot Pot Could be the Next Big Hit in the US, Move Aside Tonkotsu Ramen!
Japanese hot pot is one of my favorite dishes, especially on a cold day. My husband seems to like pretty much any of my hot pot creations, but Shio Koji hot pot is one of my favorites. Mostly because of ... [READ MORE]
Takoyaki Recipe: Authentic Japanese Octopus Balls Recipe
A must try Takoyaki Recipe if you are a lover of Japanese street food! Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka city. However, due to its popularity amongst the Japanese population, Takoyaki can be found pretty much ... [READ MORE]
Takoyaki is My Favorite Osaka Street Food, Perhaps I’m from Osaka, Not Tokyo?!
Takoyaki (たこ焼き) is one of the dishes, that I can proudly say I’m an expert at cooking! 🙂 What is Takoyaki? Do you know what Takoyaki is? Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka. They are in ... [READ MORE]