Clay Hot Pot Japanese (100 fl oz) – Fuji Merchandise
For Japanese hot pot and nabes, you will want to have a good clay pot. Donabe is the Japanese word for clay pot. It’s a highly versatile and simple cooking vessel that is essential to every kitchen.
- Donabe, the Japanese word for clay pot, is a highly versatile and simple cooking vessel that is essential to every kitchen.
- Claypot cookware can be used over an open flame or in an oven (without the lid). The cookware heat very evenly and retain heat for a long period thus making food tastier and healthier
- Made of high quality earthen clay with a thick and double lidded opening and lid.
- Great for preparing traditional Japanese meals like mixed rice dish, soup, casseroles
- Perfect for gift giving for any occasion, especially house warming gift. Donabe eating encourages families to sit around the table and pick items directly from the pot, thus the term “one pot harmony”
- Size: 100 fl oz (10.75″ Diameter)
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Shio Koji Hot Pot Recipe – A Healthy Japanese Dish
This Japanese Shio Koji Hot Pot is a super easy dish to make and very tasty and healthy. The broth is subtle, so it does not distract from the deep taste of the fresh organic vegetables. A perfect dish for ... [READ MORE]
Shio Koji Hot Pot Could be the Next Big Hit in the US, Move Aside Tonkotsu Ramen!
Japanese hot pot is one of my favorite dishes, especially on a cold day. My husband seems to like pretty much any of my hot pot creations, but Shio Koji hot pot is one of my favorites. Mostly because of ... [READ MORE]
Sukiyaki (すき焼き): My Favorite Dish to Eat When I’m Missing Japan
Sukiyaki is another one of my favorite Japanese dishes. My tabletop stove gets a lot of use, as we make Nabe (Japanese hot pot) often in our home. 😉 I can’t decide which hot pot I like the most, but ... [READ MORE]
Make Shabu Shabu at Home is Actually a Great Idea! – Japanese Shabu Shabu Hot Pot
Do you know how easy it is to enjoy Shabu Shabu at home? All you need is a tabletop stove, which you can easily purchase at a Japanese supermarket or even on Amazon. Like this one: Tabletop Stove These are ... [READ MORE]
Kimchi & Pork Jjigae Udon Recipe – A Korean Spicy Udon Soup with Pork
This is one of my favorite dishes! Don’t let the list of ingredients scare you. This is such an easy dish to make and very tasty, especially if you like spicy food. Whenever I am craving a spicy meal, this ... [READ MORE]
Hot & Spicy Soups / Hot Pots – Too Perfect For Those Cold Days
I love spicy food and I love hot pots! Lately, I have been craving spicy food all the time. Am I pregnant? No, I’m not! But, I have started to regularly make Sundubu-jjigae and Udon-Jjigae for lunch to the point ... [READ MORE]
Sundubu Jjigae Recipe – Korean Spicy Soup with Tofu
My spicy and healthy soup recipe for Korean Sundubu Jjigae. A delicious dish that can be enjoyed any time of the year and is perfect for either lunch or dinner. It does require a lot of ingredients, but don’t let ... [READ MORE]