One of my favorite prawn dishes! So yummy!! I bet you will be addicted if you had this once!!
Ebi Mayo (prawn Mayonnaise)
- 10 Black tiger shrimps or prawns
- Katakuriko (Potato Starch)
- Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp dry-powdered parsley
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp milk
- Mix all the ingredients for mayonnaise sauce well.
- Get rid of prawn's head and shells, and devein the prawn. (I leave their tails for the looks.)
- Put cut on the prawn from their back until the middle. (For the look.)
- Wipe the prawn with paper towels to get rid of the water on the surface.
- Put salt & pepper on them.
- Make them light covered with potato starch powder.
- Stir fry/deep fry the prepared prawns with sesame oil or salad oil.
- Put the prawn and the mayonnaise sauce in a frying pan and stir them with low heat for a little bit.
- Put them on a plate and powder the parsley a little on.
Products referenced in this blog post: