Katakuriko (Potato Starch) Organic
Katakuriko is often used as a thickener for such as Ankake dishes or as batter for deep-fried dishes. I recommend this product because it’s organic as I prefer consuming organic potato products since generally Agent Orange kind of chemical substance is used in the process to grow potatoes.
- A ‘SPUDTACULAR’ ADDITION TO ANY PANTRY: Our delicious, all-natural organic potato starch is a fantastic grain-free addition to any kitchen. Carefully crafted using organically grown potatoes, this healthy substance is ideal for cooking, baking & more.
- THE PERFECT THICKENING AGENT: Because it has a neutral flavor and a translucent appearance, our organic potato starch is perfect for adding to any dish as a thickener without having to worry about it affecting its appearance or flavor in any way. It can be used for frying, baking and gnocchi.
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED: Our organic potato starch is carefully packaged and ready to use in a convenient resealable bag. Simply slide the bag open, scoop out the perfect amount of healthy cornstarch substitute and easily reseal it to keep it fresher longer.
- IDEAL FOR BAKING, COOKING & MORE: This delicious and healthy cornstarch alternative is grain-free with very little texture, a neutral taste and a translucent appearance, making it perfect for adding to any baked goods or foods that you create.
- LOVE IT GUARANTEE: We understand that you have placed your trust in us to provide you with the best quality, healthiest and most delicious organic potato starch and offer a 100% guarantee of your enjoyment of this healthy and tasty cornstarch substitute.
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Fried Chicken with a Japanese Taste
I love making dishes with chicken, there are so many possibilities. And all are tasty! Tonight’s dinner was Japanese fried chicken served with Japanese white rice, miso soup, chopped cabbage and cherry tomatoes. With a side dish of stir fried ... [READ MORE]
Ebi Mayo Recipe: Juicy Fried Prawn in Creamy Mayonnaise Sauce
My organic Ebi Mayo recipe, which is my favorite prawn dish. It’s so yummy! I bet you will be addicted once you try this dish! I got the idea from a Japanese Izakaya we used to go to in Shibuya, ... [READ MORE]
When You Catch Halibut, Why Not Make Fish Tacos! – Catch and Cook
Another first attempt. Due to Covid this past year, my husband has been getting into the hobby of surf fishing. He caught a nice California Halibut at Sunset Beach this past summer and we took it home to cook the ... [READ MORE]