Sea Salt Grinder – McCormick
Naturally harvested sea salt from the French Mediterranean. Sea salt is coarser and contains more minerals than table salt.
- Naturally harvested from the French Mediterranean
- To use: Remove cap, adjust grinder to fine or coarse, turn upside down and twist
- Use to enhance flavor of meats, salads and baked goods as well as preserve foods
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of caramel for flavor and texture
- Sea salt is coarser and contains more minerals than table salt
- 6.1 oz
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
The Japanese Magic Word for a Healthy Diet, まごわやさしい (Grandkids are Kind)
Do you have a Mnemonic for your cooking? We do in Japan. It’s まごわやさしい, which is pronounced MAGOWA YASASHII. まご (pronounced mago) means “grandkids” and やさしい (pronounced yasashii) means “kind”, so the Mnemonic means “grandkids are kind”. Isn’t it a ... [READ MORE]
Goma Dressing Recipe – A Japanese Sesame Dressing used for Salads
This Japanese Goma dressing recipe (ごまドレ) is perfect as a dressing for salads or topping for chicken and vegetable dishes. It’s super easy to make and you can enjoy it as a homemade organic dressing anytime. We call this sauce ... [READ MORE]
Takoyaki Recipe: Authentic Japanese Octopus Balls Recipe
A must try Takoyaki Recipe if you are a lover of Japanese street food! Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka city. However, due to its popularity amongst the Japanese population, Takoyaki can be found pretty much ... [READ MORE]