Granulated Cane Sugar (Organic)
Granulated Sugar is used frequently in Japanese dishes and my dishes. It’s must-have ingredients if you cook.
- USDA Certified Organic Cane Sugar – Granulated
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten-Free
- Non-GMO & Vegan, – Blonde Colored Pure Organic Cane Sugar
- No Preservatives, Artificial Ingredients or Dyes
- Great for baking, sprinkling, brewing kombucha, and using in beverages like tea, coffee, and more!
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Apple Salad Recipe – A Heart-Healthy Side Dish
I have absolutely fallen in love with this heart-healthy apple salad. Everything about it is perfect. The quantity and complementary tastes of each ingredient gives you that perfect mouthful of explosive tastes with each bite. And the best thing is, ... [READ MORE]
Have You Tried Japanese Fruit Sando? – Japanese Sweets with Matcha Green Tea Latte
I really miss Japanese sweet shops and cafes, ever since moving to the US. In Tokyo, they are literally everywhere. Well, actually, everything is literally everywhere. 😉 There are some good bakeries and cake shops here in LA (I like ... [READ MORE]
My Homemade Biscuit Recipe
These homemade biscuits are always a hit during the holidays. These are perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or anytime you want that flaky and moist goodness of a homemade biscuit fresh out of the oven. This homemade biscuit recipe only takes ... [READ MORE]