Yuncang Espresso Double Wall Glasses 2pk
The double-layer glass cup keeps your hot drinks at the ideal drinking temperature for a long time.
- Quality Coffee Mugs: The double wall coffee mugs are made of clear high borosilicate glass, hand-blown by skilled craftsman. Set of 2 and each mug with 12 ounces in capacity and a handle for comfortable holding. It is suitable for hot and cold beverages.
- Hot Drinks Keep Warm: The double-layer glass cup keeps your hot drinks at the ideal drinking temperature for long time. It has a nice insulating ability so you don’t need to worrying about your fingers will burn when holding the mug.
- Cold Drinks Remain Cold: Your cold beverages remain cold longer in this mug too. Moreover, it prevents condensation on the outside of the cups, so there’s nothing to wet your table or your hands.
- Light Yet Sturdy: Our double wall coffee cup is lighter than the regular yet sturdy and durable. It is not easy to absorb other tastes and very easy to clean. Simply put it to the dishwasher if you have one, but keep it away from metal utensils.
- 90 DAYS FREE REPLACEMENT:The warranty period of our Double-walled glasses coffee mugs is 90 days since the date of purchase.If a defective is found due to qualified problems of the product during the warranty period.
You may also like…
Ghirardelli Chocolate Intense 72% CacaoBars – 3.5 oz – 6 pk$19.99 Check latest price
Granulated Cane Sugar (Organic) – Anthony’sBuy on Amazon
Ito En Matcha Green Tea Sweet Powder$23.99 Check latest price
Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Squares, 86% Cacao, 4.12 Oz Bag 6pk$24.99 Check latest price
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
With Valentine’s Day upon us, we thought, why not let the kids make some homemade chocolate-covered strawberries. This is a super easy and fun activity that teaches your little ones about heat, fire, boiling water, and how to turn a ... [READ MORE]
I really miss Japanese sweet shops and cafes, ever since moving to the US. In Tokyo, they are literally everywhere. Well, actually, everything is literally everywhere. 😉 There are some good bakeries and cake shops here in LA (I like ... [READ MORE]