Shichimi Togarashi 7 Spice Dry Chili Blend – YOSHI
Shichimi/Nanami Togarashi is one of the 2 common Japanese chili pepper seasonings which are traditionally used. Shichimi Togarashi and Ichimi Togarashi are must haves if you cook Japanese food especially if you like spicy taste.
- Shichimi/Nanami Togarashi Dry Chili Blend Seasoning
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in premium high standard gourmet ingredients with the best flavors. Our togarashi has a delicious natural taste that is unmatched in its quality.
- ADD SOME HEAT – Togarashi seasoning has a moderately strong level of heat, which is balanced by the orange citrus and the subtle aroma of seaweed.
- TRADITIONAL JAPANESE SPICE – This traditional Japanese spice dates back since at least the 17th century, and we make sure to provide the genuine authentic product that you deserve.
- A MOUTH-WATERING MIX – This Nanami Togarashi spice is a delicious mix of red chili pepper, orange peel, black sesame seed, seaweed, white sesame seed, Japanese pepper and ginger. This amazing combo is what makes Togarashi spices so sought after.
- PROLIFIC SPICE – Although Nanami Togarashi is usually sprinkled over Japanese noodles such as Udon and Soba, it’s also excellent as a seasoning on potatoes, home fries, rice, or even on steamed vegetables such as broccoli with sesame oil. Nanami is particularly good for bringing out the flavor in tuna tartare and scallop ceviche.