YOSHI Shichimi Togarashi 7 Spice Dry Chili Blend
Shichimi/Nanami Togarashi is one of the 2 common Japanese chili pepper seasonings which are traditionally used. Shichimi Togarashi and Ichimi Togarashi are must haves if you cook Japanese food especially if you like spicy taste.
- Shichimi/Nanami Togarashi Dry Chili Blend Seasoning
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in premium high standard gourmet ingredients with the best flavors. Our togarashi has a delicious natural taste that is unmatched in its quality.
- ADD SOME HEAT – Togarashi seasoning has a moderately strong level of heat, which is balanced by the orange citrus and the subtle aroma of seaweed.
- TRADITIONAL JAPANESE SPICE – This traditional Japanese spice dates back since at least the 17th century, and we make sure to provide the genuine authentic product that you deserve.
- A MOUTH-WATERING MIX – This Nanami Togarashi spice is a delicious mix of red chili pepper, orange peel, black sesame seed, seaweed, white sesame seed, Japanese pepper and ginger. This amazing combo is what makes Togarashi spices so sought after.
- PROLIFIC SPICE – Although Nanami Togarashi is usually sprinkled over Japanese noodles such as Udon and Soba, it’s also excellent as a seasoning on potatoes, home fries, rice, or even on steamed vegetables such as broccoli with sesame oil. Nanami is particularly good for bringing out the flavor in tuna tartare and scallop ceviche.
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Enjoy Raw Vegetables and Their Health Benefits with This Japanese Spicy Miso Dipping Sauce
You might already have your easy and tasty homemade dipping sauce, but why don’t you try something new today like my Spicy Miso Mayonnaise dipping Sauce. Which is made with only 4 simple ingredients! However, there is one thing I ... [READ MORE]
Sundubu Jjigae Recipe – Korean Spicy Soup with Tofu
My spicy and healthy soup recipe for Korean Sundubu Jjigae. A delicious dish that can be enjoyed any time of the year and is perfect for either lunch or dinner. It does require a lot of ingredients, but don’t let ... [READ MORE]
My Love of Spicy Korean Food – Bibimbap: A Healthy Spicy Rice Bowl with Vegetables
I love this Korean dish and it’s something that both my husband and I miss eating in Japan. There are so many good Korean restaurants in Tokyo, as there is a very large Korean population in the city of Shinjuku ... [READ MORE]
Kimchi & Pork Jjigae Udon Recipe – A Korean Spicy Udon Soup with Pork
This is one of my favorite dishes! Don’t let the list of ingredients scare you. This is such an easy dish to make and very tasty, especially if you like spicy food. Whenever I am craving a spicy meal, this ... [READ MORE]
Spicy Miso Mayonnaise Dipping Sauce Recipe – Super Addictive!
This is a Japanese spicy miso mayonnaise dipping sauce. It’s highly addictive and tastes amazing on just about any kind of vegetables. Enjoy it as a very tasty afternoon snack. You might already have your easy and tasty homemade dipping ... [READ MORE]
Hot & Spicy Soups / Hot Pots – Too Perfect For Those Cold Days
I love spicy food and I love hot pots! Lately, I have been craving spicy food all the time. Am I pregnant? No, I’m not! But, I have started to regularly make Sundubu-jjigae and Udon-Jjigae for lunch to the point ... [READ MORE]