Red Chili Powder (Organic)- Naturevibe Botanicals
If you prefer an organic version of Ichimi Togarashi, this is the one.
- Chili powder is the dried, pulverized fruit of one or more varieties of chili pepper, sometimes with the addition of other spices.
- Chili powder is sometimes known by the chili pepper used (such as cayenne pepper) and is incorporated in many different cuisines, including Tex-Mex, Indian, Chinese, Korean, and Thai.
- Red chili powder is high in beta carotene, which our body converts into vitamin A. This spice is used to add pungency and flavor to dishes.
- Chili powder is primarily used as a spice and can be cooked or dried and powdered. Powdered, red chili powder is known as paprika.
- Chili powder provides some carbs and offers a small amount of protein and fiber. Chili powders are very high in this powerful antioxidant
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
This is one of my favorite dishes! Don’t let the list of ingredients scare you. This is such an easy dish to make and very tasty, especially if you like spicy food. Whenever I am craving a spicy meal, this ... [READ MORE]
Today I’m Introducing this curry-spiced baked chicken recipe, which could be your go-to dish when you want to have something good but want it to be easy to make at the same time. It’s a great dish especially if you ... [READ MORE]
You might already have your easy and tasty homemade dipping sauce, but why don’t you try something new today like my Spicy Miso Mayonnaise dipping Sauce. Which is made with only 4 simple ingredients! However, there is one thing I ... [READ MORE]
I love spicy food and I love hot pots! Lately, I have been craving spicy food all the time. Am I pregnant? No, I’m not! But, I have started to regularly make Sundubu-jjigae and Udon-Jjigae for lunch to the point ... [READ MORE]
My spicy and healthy soup recipe for Korean Sundubu Jjigae. A delicious dish that can be enjoyed any time of the year and is perfect for either lunch or dinner. It does require a lot of ingredients, but don’t let ... [READ MORE]
I love this Korean dish and it’s something that both my husband and I miss eating in Japan. There are so many good Korean restaurants in Tokyo, as there is a very large Korean population in the city of Shinjuku ... [READ MORE]