Parsley Flakes (Organic) – Naturevibe Botanicals
Parsley Flakes are often used in dishes I make to finish with some nice colors to the dish.
- Parsley fresh leaves can be easily inculcated into your diet by adding them to soups, salads, marinades, and sauces
- It contains many important nutrients rich in antioxidants that can benefit your health it also supports bone health.
- Parsley leaves are particularly rich in vitamins A, C, and K. The vitamins and beneficial plant compounds in parsley may help with bone health,
- This delicate herb is milder in flavor than fresh parsley, yet still makes a wonderful garnish on nearly any dish.
- It adds balance to savory dishes the way that a little lemon juice can make something just taste better.
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
I have absolutely fallen in love with this heart-healthy apple salad. Everything about it is perfect. The quantity and complementary tastes of each ingredient gives you that perfect mouthful of explosive tastes with each bite. And the best thing is, ... [READ MORE]
Yes, sometimes I do make American dishes. 😉 My kids love spaghetti or pretty much anything with noodles. Ramen, Udon, Spaghetti, Yakisoba, Soba, Tamago Udon, you name it. I think every kid in the world loves dishes with noodles, probably ... [READ MORE]
In our home, my husband is the baker and I’m the chef. This was his first attempt at making cinnamon raisin bread. We are big fans of Dave’s Killer Bread, especially their raisin bread. So my husband thought to try ... [READ MORE]