Tonkatsu Sauce (Organic) Japanese – Takahashi Sauce
This is the very tasty and magical sauce used in tonkatsu dishes. It’s a vegetable-based sauce and so tasty!
- Japanese Popular Sauce, Sweet & Thick Flavor
- ALL ingredients are ORGANIC (except salt)
- Ingredients: Organic Tomato, Organic Apple, Organic Onion, Organic Garlic, Organic Sugar, Organic Vinegar, Salt, Organic Soy Sauce, Organic Starch, Organic Spices(partially including Wheat & Soybeans)
- Not only for Tonkatsu, but also for various soups & sauces. Highly recommended for mayonnaise blend
- Put in the refrigerator after opening
- 7 Fl Oz
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Tonkatsu Sause is The Magic Sauce: Japanese Stewed Hamburg Steak
This is a fusion dish of Japanese and German origin, and it’s called “Nikomi Hamburg (煮込みハンバーグ)”. Hamburg steak originated in Germany and is a dish that is loved all across Japan. Japan of course has taken the recipe and modified ... [READ MORE]
Tonkatsu and Tonkotsu: Do You Get Them Confused?
Have you tried Tonkatsu and Tonkotsu? Which one is your favorite? If those questions made perfect sense to you, then you rock! But if you are a bit confused and just thought – “was it Tonkatsu I ate or was ... [READ MORE]
You may know Tonkatsu and Katsu Sando, but have you heard of Menchi Katsu?
There are many kinds of Katsu (かつ) in Japanese cuisine. Tonkatsu (とんかつ) is probably the most popular outside of Japan. So much so, that Katsu Sando (Tonkatsu Sandwich) is becoming very popular in the US. You may already know about ... [READ MORE]