Dashi Powder (Soup Stock) Awase – Shimaya
SHIMAYA Awase Dashi Powder is made from Katsuo-bushi (dried bonito (fish) flakes) and Kombu (dried kelp seaweed).
- SHIMAYA Awase Dashi Powder is made from Katsuo-bushi (dried bonito (fish) flakes) and Kombu (dried kelp seaweed).
- You can make delicious Japanese soup stock in an instant with this soup stock powder.
- The combination of bonito and kelp produces a rich and smooth flavor with “umami”.
- How to Use: Dissolve the powder in hot water at a ratio described in the English instructions on the package.
- Every item has an English instruction label on the back of the package.
- No MSG
- 1.48 oz (6 gram x 7 packets)
You may also like…
My Recommended Reading for this Product...
Have you ever tried the Japanese Mayonnaise brand Kewpie? If you are like me, you may prefer this style of mayonnaise to the US mayonnaise taste. It has a much creamier taste. The Kewpie brand mayonnaise is very popular in ... [READ MORE]
This is one of my favorite dishes! Don’t let the list of ingredients scare you. This is such an easy dish to make and very tasty, especially if you like spicy food. Whenever I am craving a spicy meal, this ... [READ MORE]
I know…the first time you tried the sweet goodness of Japanese Kewpie mayonnaise, you got shocked and fell in love. I also know…there are some issues with it. It’s not easy to get if you live outside of Japan, unless ... [READ MORE]
Takoyaki (たこ焼き) is one of the dishes, that I can proudly say I’m an expert at cooking! 🙂 What is Takoyaki? Do you know what Takoyaki is? Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka. They are in ... [READ MORE]
My spicy and healthy soup recipe for Korean Sundubu Jjigae. A delicious dish that can be enjoyed any time of the year and is perfect for either lunch or dinner. It does require a lot of ingredients, but don’t let ... [READ MORE]
A must try Takoyaki Recipe if you are a lover of Japanese street food! Takoyaki is a Japanese street food that originated in Osaka city. However, due to its popularity amongst the Japanese population, Takoyaki can be found pretty much ... [READ MORE]
This Japanese Goma dressing recipe (ごまドレ) is perfect as a dressing for salads or topping for chicken and vegetable dishes. It’s super easy to make and you can enjoy it as a homemade organic dressing anytime. We call this sauce ... [READ MORE]