Fuji Merchandise Japanese Style Donabe Clay Hot Pot
For Japanese hot pot and nabes, you will want to have a good clay pot. Donabe is the Japanese word for clay pot. It’s a highly versatile and simple cooking vessel that is essential to every kitchen.
- Donabe, the Japanese word for clay pot, is a highly versatile and simple cooking vessel that is essential to every kitchen.
- Claypot cookware can be used over an open flame or in an oven (without the lid). The cookware heat very evenly and retain heat for a long period thus making food tastier and healthier
- Made of high quality earthen clay with a thick and double lidded opening and lid.
- Great for preparing traditional Japanese meals like mixed rice dish, soup, casseroles
- Perfect for gift giving for any occasion, especially house warming gift. Donabe eating encourages families to sit around the table and pick items directly from the pot, thus the term “one pot harmony”
- Size: 100 fl oz (10.75″ Diameter)